How instructors can upload Canvas grades into ARIESweb:
- Prepare your course for export (see below).
- Export a copy of your final letter grades in your Canvas course.
Save this information as a file on your local computer.
- Upload this file into the ARIESweb grade submission form.
1. Prepare Your Course
- Grade scheme must be turned on in the course.
The scheme can be modified or an instructor can create their own grade scheme.
- Determine how to address any missing student assignments.
The final grade export calculates any missing assignments for a student as 0.
We therefore recommend that throughout the semester, you enter a 0 for any missing student assignments, or:
Set a default grade of “0” for any students who did not submit an assignment/take a quiz, etc.
- All muted columns must be unmuted before exporting final grades.